Pages

Thursday 21 February 2019

Tarzan

Two Worlds, What this means to you? Two Worlds what it means to me is two place where you belong. Family, it means to me because family do not determine. 
Messages from the movie?
A message from the movie Tarzan is the environment and its inhabitants should be respected. This is because if the environment gets destroyed we be dead we have to live with the environment to survive. We saw this in the scene where Clayton cut down the bamboo forest and shooting to scare off the animal. This is why I think it is important to the environment and us. It makes me think about the animal and the environment. In an ideal world, we need more protection to the environment.


3 comments:

  1. Hey Nini,
    I love the cute picture along with the blog post. I can understand your point of view and I agree with it.Nature should be respected. Next time add the link to the picture so you don't get fined for copyright.
    Thanks Nidhi=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heyo, Nini I believe you did better then me because you have more information than me. Good Job Nini keep it up :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Neat post, Nini!
    I liked how you wrote about the environment and shared your thoughts on how we should protect it.
    Next time you could write about another message you found.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.