Pages

Friday 15 February 2019

Personal values and Culture

I have been learning about Hauora. We start off with spiritual well being it about what is important to you for me is Creativity is important to me because it helps me work in a different way it helps me to be more capable to do stuff. I use my creativity in science and Epro8. I have to find the fasted way to build stuff in Epro8 and in science I have to find the easy way to answer the question. Sometimes people don’t respect my creativity but I don’t really care what people say I’m an independent person. I'm a Buddhist we celebrate this Lao new year we have the biggest water fight ever. we do it because is in the summertime and it really hot in Lao. We do it with everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.