Pages

Wednesday 28 November 2018

My anime story - free writing

This manga is about a girl that is overpowered and her family start dying one
by one. Her name is Rika she used science to become overpowering and Seto.
When she was 14 she wants to space.


Rika she is a girl that born in a hero world but Rika has no superpower.
Her family think she is a disgrace to the family because her family is a hero family
but Rika doesn’t have a superpower. She has 2 brothers Haruto and Riku.
Haruto is 18 years old and Riku is 15 years old.
Haruto can control water and Riku can turn himself into lighting so
he can move at lightning speed. The only persons that love Rika are her
big brother Haruto and her grandfather. Her mum and dad don't celebrate her
birthdays or any holidays with her. Her big brother moved to live in a lab because
he was a scientist It was his lab that he has built. So Rika escaped from her mum
and dad to live with her big brother Haruto when Rika was 9.
So she studied in her brother's lab for two years. Then she wants to a university
after Rika finished the university and came home she find about that her big
brother has died from a hero killer before her big brother had died he give Rika
an umbrella. Her big brother tells her I’m sorry I can’t be there with you.
Rika grandfather tells her that the hero killer broke in his lab and kill him and
stole his reach. After that Rika grandfather decided to pass down his power to
one of his grandchildren to decide this he tells Rika and Riku to battle.
So the battle starts tomorrow her grandfather say.
The next day me and Riku standing on the field waiting of the signal to attack
suddenly grandfather shout go!!! Riku dash lighting fast I bearly dodge
his attack he cut a tiny bit of my clothes off suddenly I feel shocked in my stomach
it Riku lighting power he can cover himself in electricity a tiny scratch
it like an electric shocked he’s like an electric eel but had the power of 10 lightning
this power is good at defence and offence. So I cover the field in fog so he can’t
see me if he can’t attack me his power is useless. Then I release a high-frequency
sound to disrupt this head I know it a cowardly attack but defeating him is
my objection. Riku knows this so he releases his electricity around him but his
counterattack is useless I used a string that clear like glass and 10 times
stronger than metal I used it to wrap around him so he can’t move
“looks like I win” I said. Riku smiling that me accepting defeat he said:
“looks like I lost huh”. I look at my parent I saw their eyes full of hate.
They hate me even more for defeating Riku.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.