Pages

Monday 19 November 2018

DISCOVERY PROJECT




Name of People in Group:  Nini


Area of discovery you are looking at: biology
Overarching (big picture) question that you are investigating:
I want to find out what biomimicry is how it can be used.



My Project is SMART because……….
S - Specific my aim is specific because I want a good understanding of biomimicry  

M - Measurable I can record this against I’ll have a better understanding of biomimicry

A - Achievable this is achievable because I’m able to understand biomimicry

R - Realistic This is realistic because I don’t need 10 years of training

T - Time-based I can complete my practical in 3 days and then spend haft day making an origami
What predictions do you have re this project? Completing the project




List the equipment that you will need. (must order it to have it)
Paper
cardboard
Chromebook




Outline a step by step method of your investigation:
reach Biomimicry
write it on the Chromebook
Print it
glue it on the posted
make origami animals
done




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.