Pages

Thursday 8 November 2018

Horror Camping Trip Short Story

You and your three closest friends decide to go camping. You arrive and set up camp nearly three miles away from where you left your car. Late that evening, as you sit around the campfire roasting marshmallows, one of your friends tell a story of two heroes that search the camp for treasure. The two hero was brother then they find the treasure and they wish to become unstoppable But they use the power for evil. The power curse the two brothers the elder brother become a wolf that has two horn he can move like a ninja and he like killing people. The other brother becomes a giant bat he can call the bird and the bat to command it to kill people suddenly my friend stop talking he said he heard something suddenly a wendigo jump out from the bush on it two hands it the two head of the monster that my friend tell me about. To be continued.

3 comments:

  1. HI Nini, I loved the concept of your story and my favorite part was when the wendigo jumped out of the bush. There are grammar and punctuation mistakes but I was able to understand the story. Nice Job =)...Nidhi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Thank You Nidhi
    I will fix them
    =)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.