Pages

Monday 18 June 2018

Writing Goal - English - 2018

Writing Goal:
What are my strengths in writing? Coming up with an idea quickly and planing.
What are my next steps in writing? Putting S on the end of the word and having past tense word in my writing.
Where would I like to be in writing by the end of yr 9? A Level 5 merit
How am I going to enable myself to reach this goal? Putting S on the end of the word, having past tense word in my writing and using the more describing word in my writing. 

What am I learning? My weakness in my writing
How does this work show my learning? I need to improve my writing
What am I wondering? Is writing Art 

1 comment:

  1. Hey Nini, I like your post about your writing goals. But I think you need more descriptive words. Next time you could add a picture. Nice Job.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.