Pages

Monday 10 February 2020

About me

Name: Nini Soundala


I’m 16 years old and when I leave school I’m going to Victoria University of Wellington to become an architect. The length of training is 8 - 10 years I know it a long time but it is my passion. I want to design a better building and design better city using biomimicry. Biomimicry is the design and production of materials, structures, and systems that are modelled on biological entities and processes.


Pet: I have 2 cat Lingling and Nougning. I also got 3 goldfish and their name is Thicc, Redhead, and Tiger.

What I like to do in my free time is shopping cuz spending money make me feel good. Also, I like watching anime and movies. I listen to Work from Rihanna and Bodak Yellow from Cardi B.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.