Pages

Friday 22 November 2019

An Ideal World

My ideal world is a world without humans. I want to see a world where natural overgrow the city. I think that if human disappear oil refineries malfunction, producing mouth-long blazes at plants like the one in western India, the southern United States, and South Korea. In underground rail systems like those in London, Moscow, and New York City, hundreds of drainage pumps are abandoned, flooding the tunnels in just three days. Within 20 years, sidewalks have been torn apart by weeds and tree roots. Flooded tunnels erode the streets above into urban rivers. This would create a new environment for the animals.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Nini,
    I found your ideal world really interesting.
    I didn't even think of what a world without humans would look like :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.