Pages

Monday 29 April 2019

Another World - English

The Willow Maid by Erutan could be connected to human taking whatever they want.

Disney’s Tarzan helped me to understand other people worlds.

Nickelodeon’s Avatar: The Great Divide help me to understand about human raise.

Barriers by Hinewirangi helped me to understand how important it is to say the person name right.  

The Seahorse and the Reef by Witi Ihimaera helped me to understand how human is destroyed the environment.

Butterflies by Patricia Grace helped me to understand how important it is to understand people perspective.

CW’s Supergirl, Welcome to Earth helped me to understand that you should not judge a book by its cover.


Nickelodeon’s Avatar: The Waterbending Master helped me to understand other people culture and how they’re world work.

Disney’s Zootopia helped me to understand trying new thing is good and sometimes trying new thing can scar you for your life.


Ryan Murphy’s Glee, Never Been Kissed helped me to understand that some people just don’t want to be themselves because people are scared of what society sees them as.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome post, Nini!
    You have organized your ideas and have taken a close look at each story and what you think is important about them.
    To improve your post: Add an introduction to your blog post, so that readers can understand what your post is about, and what you have done in class.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.