Pages

Tuesday 21 November 2017

Lion king

20 nov
I working on sing the lion king circle of Life, Hakuna Matata and I Just can't wait to Be King. I went to be the Giraffe because I think the Giraffe is cool and tall. The problem of being the Giraffe is I don't have the Giraffe costume and I don't know how to make the costume.

what I will work on next time? I thinking of making the Giraffe costume. I work on walking like a giraffe
                                                                                                                   

Image result for giraffe costume

1 comment:

  1. ສະບາຍດີ Nini! I think you would make a wonderful giraffe, hopefully the teachers can help you with crafting ideas. How will you make yourself feel and move like a giraffe?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.